We send occasional emails about our upcoming classes. To sign up for our class email list click the yellow button below.
Continuing Education: We offer Ohio chemical dependency counselors and prevention specialists (RCH) and certified health education specialists (CECH) CEUs for most classes. Please see our Continuing Education Units page for more information.
No classes are currently scheduled.
Prior Course Topics
Below is a list of courses offered previously by the Learning Center. If you have questions about possible course offerings, please contact Rachel McKinney, Senior Director, Education and Facilities Management.
- Menthol-Flavored Tobacco: How It's Impacting Our Community and What We Can Do About It
- Addressing Racial Equity in Recovery
- Workplace Harassment: "Train the Trainers" Workshop
- Project Management Basics
- What Does the Board Really Do?
- Building Blocks for Non-Profits: Enlightened Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Managing the Human Side of Organizational Change
- Board Committees
- A Framework for Meaningful Diversity
- Team Building: The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team
- PR: Working with the News Media
- Nonprofit Finance for Non-Finance People
- Introduction to Fundraising
- Embed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Values
- Stand for Your Mission (Avoiding Mission Drift)
- The Art and Science of Event Planning
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a Service Model
- Smoke-free Campaigns: Making Your Community a Better Place to Breathe
- Learning How to Measure Your Advocacy Efforts
- Succession Planning
- Conflict Management Skills for Productive Conversations
- Grant Management
- Grant Writing 101