We send occasional emails about our upcoming classes. To sign up for our class email list click the yellow button below.
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.: Nonprofit Finance for Non-Finance People: Expanded Edition at Interact for Health
- Tuesday, Oct. 8, 9 a.m.-noon: Grant Writing 101: The Basics and a Bit Beyond at Brown County Educational Service Center in Georgetown, Ohio
- Tuesday, Oct. 22, 9 a.m.-noon: Nonprofit Finance for Non-Finance People: Regular Edition at Ivy Tech Community College, Lawrenceburg, Indiana
- Friday, Nov. 8, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.: Sticks and Stones Exposed: The Truth Behind Words & Relationships at Jack Casino, downtown Cincinnati
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Grant Writing 101: The Basics and a Bit Beyond at Grant County Public Library, Williamstown, KY
- Tuesday, Nov. 12, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Project Management Basics at Grant County Public Library, Williamstown, KY CANCELED--We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Tuesday, Dec. 3, 9 a.m.-noon: Project Management Basics at Interact for Health CANCELED--We apologize for the inconvenience.
Prior Course Topics
Below is a list of courses offered previously by the Learning Center. If you have questions about possible course offerings, please contact Maurice Stewart, Conference Center and Education Manager.
- Workplace Harassment: "Train the Trainers" Workshop
- Project Management Basics
- What Does the Board Really Do?
- Building Blocks for Non-Profits: Enlightened Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Managing the Human Side of Organizational Change
- Board Committees
- A Framework for Meaningful Diversity
- Team Building: The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team
- PR: Working with the News Media
- Nonprofit Finance for Non-Finance People
- Introduction to Fundraising
- Embed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Values
- Stand for Your Mission (Avoiding Mission Drift)
- The Art and Science of Event Planning
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a Service Model
- Smoke-free Campaigns: Making Your Community a Better Please to Breathe
- Learning How to Measure Your Advocacy Efforts
- Succession Planning
- Conflict Management Skills for Productive Conversations