We send occasional emails about our upcoming classes. To sign up for our class email list click the yellow button below.
- Tuesday, Dec. 4, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Business Plans That Stand Out
- Tuesday, Dec. 11, 9-11 a.m.: Nonprofit Law 101: Foundational Basics
Prior Course Topics
Below is a list of courses offered previously by the Learning Center. If you have questions about possible course offerings, please contact Maurice Stewart, Conference Center and Education Manager.
- Workplace Harassment: "Train the Trainers" Workshop
- Project Management Basics
- What Does the Board Really Do?
- Building Blocks for Non-Profits: Enlightened Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- Managing the Human Side of Organizational Change
- Board Committees
- A Framework for Meaningful Diversity
- Team Building: The Five Behaviors of A Cohesive Team
- PR: Working with the News Media
- Nonprofit Finance for Non-Finance People
- Introduction to Fundraising
- Embed Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Values
- Stand for Your Mission (Avoiding Mission Drift)
- The Art and Science of Event Planning
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion as a Service Model
- Smoke-free Campaigns: Making Your Community a Better Please to Breathe
- Learning How to Measure Your Advocacy Efforts
- Succession Planning
- Conflict Management Skills for Productive Conversations