Interact for Health has decided to suspend the use of its conference facility, effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020. The facility will remain closed until at least April 15, 2020. A decision will be made at that time about ending or extending the closure and will be communicated via email and via our closure telephone line at 513-458-6627.
Interact for Health does not charge nonprofit organizations a room rental fee.
All organizations that use the space are responsible for the costs of food, beverages, banquet server, room setup (if the standard setup is not used), security, linens (if round tables are used), photocopies done on-site and any extra audio/visual items that must be rented.
NO CHARGE to eligible nonprofit organizations
- Please be aware of disposable and delivery fees.
- Banquet server and beverage service required whenever food is ordered.
Includes coffee, tea, water, soda (Coca-Cola products) and juice. Banquet server required any time beverages are requested.
All-Inclusive beverage service:
Coffee, tea, water, soda (Coca-Cola products) and juice refreshed throughout your meeting.
- Service for a meeting running four hours or less: $3.50/person.
- Service for a meeting running more than four hours: $7/person.
NEW! Healthy and budget-friendly beverage options:
Water and coffee (decaf and regular) only—does not include sugary drinks!
- Healthy beverage service for a meeting running four hours or less: $2.50/person.
- Healthy beverage service for a meeting running more than four hours: $5/person.
Banquet server is required for the length of your meeting, including one hour before and one hour after whenever food or beverages are requested.
- $8.50/hr, subsidized rate for eligible nonprofits.
- $17/hr, for ineligible nonprofit or for-profit organizations.
$70 for each room reconfiguration (any time table arrangement must be changed from room’s default setup, available on a case-by-case basis). Available only in the ChoiceCare and Kentucky Rooms.
$11 per table; required whenever round tables are requested.
After hours meeting space available on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Conference Center and Education Manager for pricing details.
No charge for on-site equipment. Rental equipment will be charged per item and available on a case-by-case basis.