School-based medical, dental, vision and mental health care available; Call first
Jul 9, 2021
Updated July 19. School districts and their medical partners are working so school-based medical, dental and mental health care services are still available to students and families. It’s important to continue to manage pre-existing health conditions. If you have a health question, call your regular doctor or one of the school-based health centers listed below.
Call before you go. Many problems can be handled over the phone. If you need to be seen, providers will tell you next steps.
Cincinnati Public Schools
Updated July 19. A flyer about health services available in Cincinnati Public Schools is available in English and Spanish.
- Medical services
- Academy of World Languages – Schiff Wellness Center, 2030 Fairfax Ave., Evanston. 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-7843. (Cincinnati Health Department)
- Hughes STEM High School, 2515 Clifton Ave., Clifton Heights. 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday and Thursday, 10 a.m. -2 p.m. Wednesday. 513-363-7554. (Cincinnati Children’s’ Hospital Medical Center)
- Roberts Academy, 1702 Grand Ave., East Price Hill. 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday. 513-363-4669. (Cincinnati Health Department)
- Rockdale Academy, 335 Rockdale Ave., Avondale. 8 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday and Friday, 8 a.m.-noon Tuesday-Thursday. 513-363-4704. (Cincinnati Children’s’ Hospital Medical Center)
- Sayler Park School, 6700 Home City Ave., Sayler Park. 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Wednesday in July. 513-363-5170. (Mercy Health)
- Shroder High School/Children’s Home of Cincinnati – Levine Family Health Center, 5051 Duck Creek Road, Madisonville. 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-527-7300. (Cincinnati Health Department)
- Vision services
- Academy of World Languages – Schiff Wellness Center, 2030 Fairfax Ave., Evanston. 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-7858.
- Dental services
- Academy of World Languages – Schiff Wellness Center, 2030 Fairfax Ave., Evanston. 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-7848.
- Aiken High School – Delta Dental Center, 5641 Belmont Ave., College Hill. 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-6650 or 513-363-6651.
- Deaconess Health Check at Western Hills/Dater, 2146 Ferguson Road, Westwood. 7:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-8706.
- Withrow University High School Dental Center, 2520 Madison Road, Hyde Park. 7:30–3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-363-9110.
Clermont Northeastern School District
- Mercy Health — Clermont Northeastern School Health Center, 5327 Hutchinson Road, Batavia, OH 45103. 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday; virtual visits 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Friday. 513-981-4170
Edgewood City School District
- Primary Health Solutions -- Edgewood School-based Health Center, 3045 Busenbark Road, Trenton, OH 45067. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-454-1111.
Fairfield City School District
- Primary Health Solutions -- Fairfield School-based Health Center, 211 Donald Drive Suite B, Fairfield, OH 45014. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday. Call for a medical, dental or vision appointment. 513-454-1111.
Hamilton City School District
- Primary Health Solutions -- Hamilton School-based Health Center, 250 N. Fair Ave., Suite B, Hamilton, OH 45011. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Call for a medical, dental or vision appointment. 513-454-1111.
Little Miami Schools
- Mercy Health -- Little Miami School Health Center, 7247 Zoar Road, Maineville, OH 45039. 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-215-9277.
Middletown City School District
- Primary Health Solutions -- Middletown School-based Health Center, 601 N. Breiel Blvd., Suite B, Middletown, OH 45042. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Call for a medical, dental or vision appointment. 513-454-1111.
Ripley Union Lewis Huntington School District
- PrimaryPlus-Ripley, 502 S. Second St. , Ripley, OH 54167. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. 937-744-4343.
West Clermont Local Schools
- West Clermont Middle School, 1341 Clough Pike, Cincinnati OH 45103. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-732-5082.
Williamsburg Local School District
- HealthSource Williamsburg, 500 S. Fifth St., Suite 202, Williamsburg, OH 45176. 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday. 513-536-5005.
Mental health care for students and youth
If you think your child could benefit from treatment, therapists partnered with your school are available now. Get their contact information through the MindPeace Cincinnati website or by calling 513-803-0844. If you want to learn more about mental health and wellness, check out the State of Mind Series videos. If you need a tool to help your child calm themselves, please visit the Virtual MindPeace Rooms at the MindPeace website, too.
Return to What's New