Interact for Health’s Board of Directors oversees the foundation’s operations, finances and grant making. Members serve three-year terms.
- Chair: Rick Williams, President and CEO, The Home Ownership Center of Greater Cincinnati
- Vice Chair: Mary Ronan, Superintendent, Norwood City School District
- Jeanette Altenau, Director of Community Relations, TriHealth
- Michael Chasnoff, CEO and Founder, Truepoint Wealth Counsel
- Dr. Uma Kotagal, Senior Fellow, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Professor, University of Cincinnati
- Chris Makaroff, Professor and Dean, Miami University
- Denisha Porter, Director, All-In Cincinnati
- Brewster Rhoads, Principal, Brewster Rhoads & Associates
- Julie Geisen Scheper, retired, Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Covington
- Jeanne-Marie Tapke, Principal, Tapke Leadership Consultants
- Allison Tepper, retired, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Kenneth Washington, clinical psychologist, former consultant to National Football League
- Bryan Wright, Executive Director, Cincinnati Compass
The following documents detail the governance policies of Interact for Health, formerly The Health Foundation of Greater Cincinnati, and its Board of Directors.