Interact for Health is invested in helping other nonprofits and community members learn about topics related to reducing tobacco use, addressing the opioid epidemic and school-based health centers, as well as health equity. We offer webinars on these issues throughout the year in addition to continued updates about our strategic planning. Click a link below to view a replay of a recent webinar on Interact for Health’s YouTube channel, and check back often to learn about upcoming webinars.
Also, please note that we do not have conference space available for use by outside groups at our new office in Kenwood.
- July 28: Implementing a Harm Reduction Supply Dispensing Machine Pilot Program
- July 21: Interact for Health Update 2: What We're Learning and What's Next
- June 14: Equity in Recovery Housing
- May 11: Building a Person-centered Inclusive Culture
- April 29: Interact for Health Update 1: What We're Learning and What's Next
- April 14: Addressing Stigma in Health Care
- March 24: Update on State-level Opioid Epidemic Initiatives
- Jan. 28: Realworks: Integrating Technology and Innovation in Addiction Services to Improve Patient Outcomes