Interact for Health awards competitive grants to address health promotion through Requests for Proposals and Requests for Applications. Organizations submit a proposal based on the requirements of the RFP or RFA. Interact for Health reviews the proposals and awards a limited number of grants to the organizations that best meet the requirements of the RFP or RFA.
Click the button below to begin the application process for any of the current open RFPs or RFAs listed at right (unless noted).
Release dates for RFPs
Interact for Health will release one more Request for Proposals in 2022:
- Improving the Availability and Quality of Recovery Housing: June 7
Further details for this opportunity will be announced in Greater Cincinnati Health Watch and on this page on the date listed.
If you have projects that you feel may qualify for funding but do not fall into the scope of these RFPs, please contact our program officers for each priority area:
- Addressing the Opioid Epidemic: Sonya Carrico, email@example.com.
- COVID-19 support: Emily Gresham Wherle, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reducing Tobacco Use: Megan Folkerth, email@example.com.
- School-Based Health Centers: Mary Francis, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Planning grants must demonstrate a strong implementation and sustainability plan as Interact for Health is completing the final year of its strategic plan and cannot assure support for implementation. Implementation grants will not exceed 12 months. Funding amount will depend on the proposed activities and plans.
Requests for Proposals for services
No proposals are being accepted at this time.