Interact for Health has findings from our 2014 Kentucky Health Issues Poll.
- ACA understanding, support rise; most felt no impact
- Cost and source of care among Kentucky adults
- Employer-provided insurance rises; uninsured rate drops
- Few use ehealth; most think they can find health charges
- Heroin use and prescription drug misuse in Kentucky
- Kentuckians’ views on soda and sugary drink policies
- Most have heard of kynect, state’s insurance marketplace
- Most Kentucky adults favor taxing, regulating e-cigarettes
- Most support expanding domestic violence law
- Parents: more school lunches should be made from scratch
- Should smokers or the obese pay more for insurance?
- Support for smoke-free law in Kentucky remains steady
- The link between poverty and health in Kentucky