Interact for Health has findings from our 2016 Ohio Health Issues Poll.
- Fewer Ohioans go without medical or dental care due to cost
- Misuse of prescription drugs and use of heroin by adults in Ohio
- Most Ohio adults have used a farmers market in the past year
- Most support raising age to buy tobacco, smoke-free laws
- Ohio adults cite drug use, insurance as top health problems
- Slight rise in uninsured adults but stability of insurance improves
- Who provides and receives unpaid family caregiving in Ohio