This page will provide regular updates about our progress. Updated Oct. 14, 2022.
Oct. 14 update webinar
We shared the progress we’ve made over the last few months developing our approach to tackling the two priorities: advancing health equity leadership and improving mental health and well-being. We featured insights we’ve learned from people with lived experience with mental health challenges. And we share our updated vision, mission, values and objectives, along with opportunities for community members to participate further.
- View a PDF of the presentation.
- View a recording of the event.
- Resources and opportunities shared during the webinar:
- Partners working on mental health can complete our online survey. Ten eligible organizations that complete the survey will be randomly selected for a $5,000 contribution. The survey closes Friday, Nov. 4.
- Learn about funding to build capacity for equitable approaches to data and evaluation. Applications are due Wednesday, Oct. 26.
- To express your interest in utilizing PolicyMap to access data, email Kelley Adcock.
- Find out more about a new learning cohort focusing on building an inclusive culture. Sign up for an informational webinar on Thursday, Oct. 27.
- Read "Mental Health and Well-Being in Cincinnati," a new report by Interact for Health and Cohear, with insights on mental health and well-being from focus groups with 95 people.
July 21 update webinar
We shared what we learned from two months of listening to data and listening to people. Specifically, we shared our analysis of population health trends, health disparities and top health needs. We also reviewed our findings about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for Interact for Health – as well as emerging themes and priorities.
April 29 update webinar
We shared what we learned from our Grantee Perception Report – a confidential survey of our grantees about our performance and what it’s like to work with us, conducted by the Center for Effective Philanthropy – as well as what we’re doing based on the findings. We also gave an overview of our strategic planning process.